Karwar District has announced a notification for the recruitment of Peon and Other Posts. The Candidates who are interested and meet all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification of Karwar District Court Peon and Other Posts Recruitment and can Apply online through the Official website or from the given link mentioned below.
|Karwar District Court Peon and Other Posts Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Karwar District Court|
|Type of the Organization||Government|
|Position/Designation||Peon and Other Posts|
|Official Website||Click here|
|S.NO||Name of The Post||Age Limit as||Educational Qualification|
Min Age: 18 Years
Max Age: 35 Years
|Candidate should have passed the 7th class and able to read & write Kannada and English Languages.|
|2.||Process Server||Candidate must have SSLC qualification from a recognized board.|
|3.||Typist- Copyist||Must have completed SSLC and Junior Grade Typewriting Examinations in Both English & Kannada Language|
|4.||Typist||Candidate should have passed SSLC and Senior Grade Typewriting Examinations in Both English & Kannada Language|
|5.||Stenographer||Candidate must have passed SSLC and Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting examinations in both English & Kannada Language|
|S.NO||Name of The Post||No of Posts|
|Apply-Online for Karwar District Court Peon and Other Posts Recruitment 2018
Written test/ Skill Test and Personal Interview
|Application Start Date||
|Application Last Date||
|Official Notification||Click Here|
To Apply online for Karwar District Court Peon and Other Posts Recruitment.
1. Aspirants can Click Here to visit the Official Website.
2. Go through the Recruitment/Uttarakannada online recruitment.
3. Select the Relevant post Notification.
4. Follow the Notification Carefully.
5. Eligible Applicants can apply online by click on Uttarakannada online recruitment.
6. Fill all the required information in the online Application form.
7. Once check all the entered Details Before submitting.
8. Click on Submit then take it Print.