Delhi Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Executive) Posts. The Candidates who are interested and meet all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment, before applying to the job.
|Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police|
|Type of the Organization||Government|
|Position/Designation||Constable (Executive) Male & Constable (Executive) Female|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Delhi|
|Application Start Date||01.10.2018|
|Application End Date||30.10.2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Address||Chairman Recruitment Board: Delhi Police C/O - Commandant 10th, AP Bn Kahilipara Guest House No.2 PO - Bongshar (Kahilipara), District - Kamrup (M) Guwahati - 781034|
|1.||Age Limit as on (01.07.2018)||Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 21 Years (Male)
Maximum- 25 Years (Female)
|2.||Education Qualification||10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board (at the time of filling application form).|
General / OBC: Rs. 300/-
|Sl. No.||Name of posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Constable (Exe) – Male||87|
|2.||Constable (Exe.) – Female||43|
A. PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING)
|Race||1600 mtrs in 6 minutes||1600 mtrs in 8 minutes|
|Long Jump||14 feet||10 feet|
|High Jump||3’9” feet||3 feet|
B. STANDARD OF PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT - MALE
|Height||165 cms - For all candidates|
|Chest||Min. 76 cms un-expanded & 80 cms when expanded - For all candidates|
C. STANDARD OF PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT - FEMALE
|Height||155 cms - For all candidates|
D. WRITTEN TEST
Written Test will be of 90 minutes duration and will comprise of 100 objective type questions on Reasoning, General Knowledge/Current Affairs and Numerical Ability. The question paper will be Bilingual (English and Hindi).
1) The application form should be filled up in “ENGLISH” only with a BLUE BALL POINT PEN.
2) The applicant should affix a recent (taken on or after 01.06.18) colored passport size (4cm x 5cm) photograph, with name of the applicant and date of photograph at the bottom, at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The photo should be pasted, not pinned or stapled. The photo
should not be taken wearing a cap or goggles or any other headgear etc.
3) Applicants will have to deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- (in cash or by Demand Draft - non refundable) along with the filled up application form. The demand draft shall be in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (Payable at Delhi) which should be valid for 06 months. However,
no fee is to be deposited by SC/ST and Women candidates as well as by Ex-servicemen applicants provided they produce a copy of discharge book or NOC. However, in order to get this exemption, Male SC/ST candidates will have to attach self attested photocopy of their SC/ST
certificate along with the application form.
4) Applicants must enclose a self addressed (in English only) envelope (8 inch by 5 inch) along with the filled up application form.
5) The applicant must enclose 05 latest and identical photographs along with the filled up application form. The photograph should have been taken on or after 01.06.18.
6) All applicants must enclose self attested photocopies of their Permanent Resident Certificate, age proof certificate, educational proof certificate, caste/tribe certificates and sports certificate etc. along with the filled up application form.