Bihar State Pollution Control has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The Candidates who are interested and meet all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification BSPCB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment and can apply Online or refer the Official website for more details.
|BSPCB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State Pollution Control|
|Type of the Organization||Government|
|Position/Designation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|S.NO||Name Of The Post||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|1.||JRF ( physicochemical analysis)||Max Age: 37 years
||M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Environmental Science). with valid NET/GATE qualified.|
|2.||JRF( Micro-biological & Biological monitoring)||M.Sc. (Micro Biology/Bio- chemistry/Bio- technology/Life Science). with valid NET/GATE qualified|
Name of the Post
|No of Posts|
|1.||JRF ( physicochemical analysis)
|2.||JRF( Micro-biological & Biological monitoring)||02|
To Apply Online:
1. Click Here to visit Official Website
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. Select the relevant post Notification and follow the instructions carefully.
4. Click On Register and then Apply Online After Registration is successfully completed.
5. Enter all the required information in the Application Form.
6. Take Printout BSPCB Application form for future use.