Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts. The Candidates who are interested and meet all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment and can download the application form through the Official website or from the given link.
|APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
|Type of the Organization||Government|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Name of the Post
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||
Min Age: 21 Years
Max Age: 38 years
|A candidate must pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e recognized by A.I.C.T.E.|
|S. No||Name of The Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Electrical Supervisor||65 Posts|
|Application Form for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Written Exam & Interview test
|Application Start date||
|Application End date||
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
To download the Application Form
1. Click Here to Official Website.
2. Go through Latest Update.
3. Select the relevant post Notification.
4. Select the Application Form.
5. Click on download the Offline Application Form.
6. Enter all the required information in the Offline Application Form.
7. Send it to the given Postal Address.